For the quarter ending December 2012, three companies have achieved MVP status in recognition of their commitment to quality and safety: Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment of Mid-Atlantic, Baltimore, MD; Knapheide Truck Equipment Center-Quincy, Quincy, IL; and Link Mfg, Ltd., Sioux Center, IA.
The following companies have successfully qualified to renew their MVP status:
- Able Equipment Company, Casper, WY
- Brake & Clutch, Inc, Salem, MA
- Carson Manufacturing Co., Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Cherokee Truck Equipment, LLC, Chattanooga, TN
- Elkhart Coach Div of Forest River, Inc., Elkhart, IN
- Fabrication & Truck Equipment, Inc., dba Washington Auto Carriage, Spokane, WA
- Fiber-Tech Industries, Inc., Spokane, WA
- Lancaster Truck Bodies, Lancaster, PA
- Levan Machine & Truck Equipment, Fleetwood, PA
- L-Z Truck Equipment, Inc., Roseville, MN
- National Van Builders, Inc., Attleboro, MA
- RMS (A Division of Stoms Companies, LLC), Westminster, MD
- Rockport Commercial Vehicles, Elkhart, IN
- Time Mfg Co., Waco, TX
MVP companies must re-verify every three years.Currently, 259 companies are qualified for MVP status.
Contact the NTEA at (800) 441-6832 or [email protected] for more information.