Eleven NTEA member companies recently qualified for the association’s Member Verification Program (MVP), including three that qualified for the first time and eight that showed they were continuing to meet the standards required by the program.
Program criteria can involve liability insurance, warranty programs, vehicle and employee certification, safety policies and quality assurance — factors important to dealers, fleets and OEMs. MVP companies must re-verify every three years.
As of December 31, the newest MVP companies are:
- Commercial Van Interiors–Dallas Branch (Dallas, Texas)
- Fenton Mobility Products Inc. (Jamestown, New York)
- Rollx Vans (Savage, Minnesota)
Companies that have successfully qualified to renew their MVP statuses are:
- Bay Bridge Mfg. Inc. (Bristol, Indiana)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Longview, Texas)
- Henderson Products Inc.–NY (Watertown, New York)
- Hews Co. LLC (South Portland, Maine)
- MARL Technologies Inc. (Edmonton, Alberta)
- Scelzi Equipment Inc. (Azusa, California)