Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has recognized outstanding achievement in its Premier Distributor Program for the fourth consecutive year, with 36 companies earning the highest ranking of platinum in the channel partner program.
To achieve platinum status, distributors must place in the top 10 percent of the comprehensive Bendix independent aftermarket distributor network, which covers the United States and Canada.
“We’re proud to honor our top-quality distributors that continue to demonstrate exceptional achievement and exceptional support, while serving as a partner to Bendix,” said Bob Johnson, Bendix vice president for aftermarket sales and marketing. “The outstanding partnership of these leading distributors allows Bendix to continue its commitment to excellence and superior service as a heavy-duty supplier.”
Distributor performance is evaluated in six key business performance areas. All distributors in the Bendix network earn scores that place them in one of four categories: bronze, silver, gold, or platinum. The highest scoring distributors are rewarded on a sliding scale with enhanced support from Bendix. The program benefits Bendix as well, by strengthening the manufacturer’s channel partner relationships through improved, two-way communication and clearly defined annual expectations.
This year’s Bendix platinum distributors are:
- Albany Brake & Supply Company – Albany, Ga.
- Arizona Brake & Clutch Supply – Phoenix, Ariz.
- Capitol Clutch & Brake Company – West Sacramento, Calif.
- Carolina Rim & Wheel – Charlotte, N.C.
- CBS Parts Ltd. – British Columbia, Canada
- Clutch & Brake Xchange – Stockton, Calif.
- Covington Heavy Duty Parts Inc. – Andalusia, Ala.
- Drive Train Industries, Inc. – Denver, Colo.
- Dutch Gosnell Manufacturing & Supply Inc. – Lafayette, La.
- First Call Truck Parts – Tallahassee, Fla.
- Fort Garry Industries – Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Harman Heavy Vehicle Specialists – Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
- Hawaii Truck Parts – Waipahu, Hawaii
- Inland Truck Parts Company - Overland Park, Kan.
- Interstate Turbo Supply – Commerce City, Colo.
- MacArthur Truck and Trailer – Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
- Malmberg Truck Trailer Equipment Ltd. – Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Midwest Wheel Companies – Des Moines, Iowa
- Northern Virginia Supply – Springfield, Va.
- Orlando Truck Parts – Orlando, Fla.
- Otts Friction Supply Inc. – Portland, Ore.
- Parts For Trucks, Inc. – Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Perfection Equipment – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Power and Transmission, Inc. – Fairbanks, Alaska
- Power Brake & Spring Service Co., Inc. – South Bend, Ind.
- Ressorts Maska Inc. – St. Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada
- Sadler Power Train – Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- San Antonio Brake & Clutch Service – San Antonio, Texas
- Southwest Brake Parts – Detroit, Mich.
- Springfield Brake – Springfield, Mo.
- Superior Distributors – Elmwood, N.J.
- Total Truck Parts, Inc. - West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Triple “R” Truck Parts, Inc. – Eddystone, Pa.
- Truck and Auto Supply, Inc. – Anaheim, Calif.
- Truck Parts & Equipment Inc. - Wichita, Kan.
- Westpac Heavy Duty Inc. – Phoenix, Ariz.