NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
STARGATE MANUFACTURING, a leading manufacturer of aluminum end dump and transfer trailers, located in Milton, Canada, has an immediate opening for a US based NATIONAL SALES MANAGER to be charged with the continued growth and presence of Stargate’s footprint in the United States marketplace.
Position reports directly to the General Manager, and will be responsible for establishing, servicing and developing trailer dealers to increase Stargate’s market presence. The National Sales Manager will be creative and possess thorough knowledge of both the trailer industry as well as the sales process to provide innovative and strategic ideas for business growth. Communication and time management are essential for this position. Developing and maintaining successful relationships with dealers is essential for success in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and develop professional relationships with trailer dealers.
- Work closely, negotiate and close deals with dealers to achieve sales targets.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential dealers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with dealer’s needs.
- Liaise with dealer’s to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and new options available for each type of unit.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a National Sales Manager.
- Ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Must possess a customer service driven attitude.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel 50% of the time.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and participate in a changing fast paced environment.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours and / or days.
- MUST HAVE HIGH SELF-DRIVEN QUALITIES TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY
POSITION IS HOME BASED WITH 50% TRAVEL TIME
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Business degree or relevant experience.
- 10 year + proven trailer industry experience.
INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO: [email protected]
We do not require agency assistance.
We thank those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on Stargate Manufacturing, visit: www.stargatetrailers.ca