Mack Trucks named Vision Truck Group of Cambridge, Ontario, Canada its 2016 North American Dealer of the Year.
Vision Truck Group achieved 189 percent of its sales goal in 2016, while also achieving 25 percent market share in their region. Vision Truck Group also made significant investments in facilities, services and people and celebrated 50 years in business in 2016.
Vision Truck Group, founded in 1966, operates six commercial truck centers in southwestern Ontario, Canada. The dealership offers a certified and solutions-based modification team, enhancing vocational trucks for optimum performance and focused on sales, service, and parts.
"Vision Truck Group exemplifies the kind of organization customers are drawn to, and for good reason," said Jonathan Randall, senior vice president of sales for Mack Trucks North America. "The service, support and dedication they provide keeps their customers on the road and earning, and Mack Trucks is proud to be their partner."
Mack Trucks also named 2016 winners for its regional sales divisions:
- Northeast Region: Bergey’s Truck Center, Souderton, Pennsylvania
- Southeast Region: Transource Truck and Trailer Center, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Central Region: M & K Truck Centers, Chicago, Illinois
- Southwest Region: East Texas Mack Sales, Longview, Texas
- West Region: Mountain West Truck Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Canada Region: Vision Truck Group, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
The Mack Leasing North America Dealer of the Year Award went to Nextran Rental and Leasing, Jacksonville, Florida. Mack of Nashville LLC, Nashville, Tennessee, received the North America Remarketing Dealer of the Year Award, and the overall Customer Service Award went to Vision Truck Group.