Citing impressive growth in medium- and heavy-duty truck sales, parts and service growth, and the addition of three new locations, Peterbilt Motors Company named The Larson Group its 2015 North American Dealer of the Year.
“On behalf of everyone at The Larson Group Peterbilt, we are honored to receive Peterbilt’s highest dealer recognition,” said Glenn Larson, President and Dealer Principal of the Larson Group, which operates 16 locations in seven states. “Every member of our team strives each and every day to exceed our customers’ expectations and provide unparalleled satisfaction. Throughout every area of our operations we focus on continuous improvement and embracing the full range of Peterbilt and PACCAR products and services.”
Peterbilt announced the award during its annual Dealer Meeting in San Diego. The two-day business meeting included presentations and breakout sessions, including focused overviews of the new PACCAR MX-11 engine and SmartLINQ connected truck technology. Accepting the award were Glenn Larson and Vice Presidents Kevin Larson, Kory Larson and Kyle Larson.
“The Larson Group Peterbilt is consistently one of our top performing dealers and we are pleased to recognize them as our 2015 North American Dealer of the Year,” said Darrin Siver, Peterbilt General Manager and PACCAR Vice President. “Not only did they add three new dealerships, they added the first dedicated TRP parts store and were among the first dealerships to embrace Peterbilt’s Rapid Check expedited diagnostics program and the SmartLINQ onboard diagnostic telematics technology.”
In addition to the North American Dealer of the Year, Peterbilt also recognizes top-performing dealer groups with Best in Class awards. Best in Class Awards are based on a combination of Peterbilt’s Standard of Excellence scores, financial performance, parts and service performance, and utilization of PACCAR training and programs.
Receiving Best in Class Awards were:
- Allstate Peterbilt (Don Larson and Jeff Vanthournout)
- Cervus Equipment Peterbilt (Cal Johnson)
- Hunter Peterbilt (Jeffrey Hunter, Bill Hunter, David Hunter and Nancy Mycka)
- Jackson Group Peterbilt (Blake Jackson)
- Performance Peterbilt of Bristol (Ryan Church and Nathan Ried)
- Peterbilt Manitoba (Doug Danylchuk)
- Peterbilt of Wyoming (Bill Devore and Fred Devore)
- Rush Peterbilt Truck Centers (Rusty Rush, Corey Lowe, Jim Thor and Mike McRoberts)
- Stahl Peterbilt (Eddy Stahl)
- The Peterbilt Store (John Arscott, Jeff Arscott and Greg Arscott)
- Transdiff Peterbilt (Pierre Pouliot, Guillaume Pouliot and Jean-Phillipe Pouliot)