The National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) welcomed 13 new members to the list of Member Verification Program (MVP) companies.
As of July 1, a total of 320 manufacturer and distributor companies have achieved MVP status. Initiated in May 2005, the program recognizes members that have implemented minimum business processes and have taken steps to comply with certain government regulations.
The newest MVPs are (April 1-June 30, 2007):
- Alum-Line Inc (Cresco IA)
- American Equipment Co (Kansas City KS)
- AutoPort Inc (New Castle DE)
- Bott USA Inc (Ladson SC)
- Clark Truck Equipment Co Inc (Linden IN)
- Indianhead Truck & Body Co LLC (Menomonie WI)
- Marque Inc (Elkhart IN)
- North American Signal Co (Wheeling IL)
- Power-Packer (Mishawaka IN)
- Pro Air LLC (Elkhart IN)
- Service Trucks International/Tiger Cranes (Sioux Center IA)
- Tiffin Loader Crane Co. (Tiffin OH)
- TODCO (Marion OH)