Sterling Truck Corp. has announced enhancements to its HX Chassis for its car hauler trucks, including the addition of the Mercedes-Benz MBE4000 engine.
The car hauler is designed to maximize load capacity and comes with a variety of options, the manufacturer said.
The lightweight 12.8-liter MBE4000 offers high horsepower ratings and is designed to deliver an excellent power-to-weight ratio for greater payload capacity.
Chassis updates also include:
· a 95-in. overall ground to cab height;
· a 101-in. bumper to back of cab (BBC);
· a 5-in. dropped front axle with a newly designed lowered front suspension;
· 10- and 13-speed transmission options;
· a standard 1,400-sq.-in. radiator;
· standard 80-gal. rectangular aluminum fuel tanks.