Jancy Engineering Co has a new series of Slugger annular-center-free cutting tools capable of accurately producing holes up to 3" diameter in sheet metal, light tubing, rubber, gasket, fiber materials, and certain plastics. Designed for use with handheld drilling equipment, Sluggers mini-cutters drill up to three times faster than hole saws. Center-free design eliminates deflection and leaves a smooth bore in the workpiece. The provided arbor installs to most hand drills, accepting all Slugger mini-cutters. Cutters lock securely into arbor, replacing older-style thread-on tools. Mini-cutters are available in individual sizes from 3/8" to 3" or in sets.
For full information, contact Jancy, 2735 Hickory Grove Rd, Davenport IA 52804.
TOMCO Coupling Design Extends Service Life TOMCO Series PC couplings are now available with a new valve design to provide longer service life and reduce fluid leakage in mobile hydraulic equipment applications. These industrial-style couplings are interchangeable with older agricultural style couplings and are ideal for use with hydraulic attachments such as snowplows, hydraulic tools, towed implements, and other uses where a quick change hydraulic coupling is required. Their construction also makes them suitable for metal stamping and injection molding applications.
The new design features heat-treated poppet valves with specially designed seals made of Nitrile for leak-free performance. The coupling's steel valve guides are designed to withstand repeated blows on the tip of the valve (commonly done to relieve pressure). High chrome alloy steel locking balls are used to keep coupling halves accurately aligned and to keep fluid contained in harsh operating conditions.
Specially designed heat-treated plugs and sleeves are used to resist corrosion. The coupling's solid steel bar stock construction and heavy plating complete the package for this line of couplings. Series PC couplings are available in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", and 1" inside-diameter sizes and rated for 3,000-psi working pressures. Depending on size, they are available with flow rates from 3 to 50 gpm. The entire line of Series PC couplings interchanges with Pioneer-style couplings.
For more information, contact: TOMCO, 882 Callendar Rd, Painesville Township OH 44077.
Magnum Tuckunder Stores Out of the Way The new Anthony Magnum Tuckunder series hydraulic liftgate features an 80" x 60" platform with built-in cart stops. This liftgate combines heavy-duty performance with out-of-the-way storage. Magnum Tuckunder Liftgate models are available in 3,000- and 4,000-lb lifting capacities with these features:
- A broad-arm construction with steel main platform and aluminum flip-over.
- Platform has dual, foot-operated pop-up cart stops.
- A gentle ramp ride for both lifting and lowering.
- Power up and down, with consistent lowering speed in all temperature conditions.
- Low-pressure operation - Two large-bore double-weight hydraulic cylinders permit operation at a lower pressure, increasing the service life of the entire hydraulic system.
- ZLC Zero Leak Concept uses O-ring and SAE hydraulic connections instead of pipe thread connections.
- Closed hydraulic system protects against outside dirt, grease, and moisture.
- Service-free bushings used at the major pivot points extend service life and eliminate routine lubrication.
- Super Latch - A new heavy-duty latch pin assembly has two advantages: a 1 11/44" high-strength steel latch pin securely holds the gate, and the latch pin assembly is easily visible from the rear of the truck.
For full details, contact Anthony, 1037 W Howard St, PO Box 615, Pontiac IL 61764.