QT Equipment has launched a nationwide rental program for service equipment, making it one of the country’s only locations to rent mechanics trucks, lube trucks and articulating cranes.
QT Equipment is a Diamond Authority Distributor for Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT), and their fleet of rental service equipment consists of IMT Dominator mechanics trucks, IMT SiteStar lube trucks and IMT articulating cranes, as well as the QT Lube Trailer.
“Rentals are very popular with so many other types of equipment, but no rental company has tackled the service equipment business yet,” said Doug Root, owner of QT Equipment. “The rental option is great for our customers who want the benefits of field service but aren’t quite ready to purchase their own equipment or who need a temporary fill-in unit.”
Customer benefits include:
- Immediate access to service equipment while replacing a wrecked truck or waiting for a new service truck to be buit
- Avoiding capital expenditure
- Project-by-project flexibility
- 100 percent tax-deductible business expense
- Predictable total cost of ownership with the QT Equipment maintenance program
- Easy trial period for companies that want to test a newly hired mechanic
- Optimized cash flow and minimized risk for new companies that might only need service equipment for a short time period
In addition to SiteStar lube trucks, IMT articulating cranes and QT Equipment-manufactured lube trailers, QT also has the following IMT Dominator mechanics trucks available for rent anywhere in the United States:
- 2008 Ford F550 automatic outfitted with an 11-foot IMT Dominator I service body, an IMT 3820 telescopic crane (7500 lbs, more than 20-foot reach) and a 35 CFM hydraulic compressor
- 2006 Ford F550s ready to be put into service for the first time and outfitted with 11-foot IMT Dominator I service bodies, IMT 3820 telescopic cranes (7500 lbs, more than 20-foot reach) and 35 CFM hydraulic compressors
- Other mechanics truck packages on Ford F750s, International 4400s, Peterbilt 335s or Kenworth T300s, all outfitted with IMT equipment
“Customers have been asking about rental options for years, so we’re very pleased to bring them this program as an alternative to purchasing service equipment,” Root said. “We also have buyout options available if customers want to rent service trucks or articulating cranes on a trial basis and then decide that these units would make an excellent addition to their equipment fleet.”
QT Equipment requires a minimum rental of four weeks on their service equipment. For equipment buyouts, a percentage of the rental payment is applied to the purchase price, and this percentage is dependent on the type of equipment and length of rental. Rates are determined by type of equipment, length of rental and buyout option.For more information, contact Doug Root at (800) 758-2410 or visit www.qtequipment.com, and for more information on IMT equipment, visit www.imt.com.