To commemorate the first anniversary of its Model 387, Peterbilt is, for a limited time, offering the Premier Edition Model 387. Only 387 units of this special-edition vehicle will be built. Each will be specially badged and individually numbered, inside and out, with a Premier Edition emblem.
All Premier Edition units will feature either Caterpillar's 550-horsepower C15 or 600-hp C16 engine and Peterbilt's sleeper and cab interior. Features include:
- Specially formulated Premier Edition black metallic DuPont Imron 6000 paint with galaxy silver trim.
- Peterbilt leather seats with the Model 387 Premier Edition logo stitched into the headrest.
- A black leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- A Panelite chrome and light package featuring stainless steel battery box and toolbox doors, an end-frame filler panel, and LED stop/tail light bars, as well as custom, chrome-trimmed mudflaps.
- Chrome housings on the aerodynamically styled rear-view mirrors and chrome inserts inside the truck on the gearshift housing and door kick panels.
- A three-year/350,000-mile basic limited warranty.
The truck also will come equipped with PNV connection ports for cable TV and telephone service, a Concert Class Delphi sound system, and Alcoa aluminum wheels.