The latest round of NTEA members qualified for the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Member Verification Program (MVP) as of Jan. 1 is published below. In total, 345 companies have achieved MVP status since the Program was introduced in May 2005.
- Anjer Trailer & Truck Body Sales (Bensalem, PA)
- Central States Fire Apparatus, Inc. (Lyons, SD)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co., Inc. (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co., Inc. (Little Rock, AR)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co., Inc. (Longview, TX)
- Demountable Concepts (Glassboro, NJ)
- DUECO, Inc. (Waukesha, WI)
- Hews Co. LLC (South Portland, ME)
- L&M Truck Sales, Inc. (Spokane, WA)
- Newell Equipment, Inc. (Galion, OH)
- Perfection Equipment Co. (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Thermo King Corp. (Minneapolis, MN)
Companies that are NTEA distributor or manufacturer members can apply for MVP status any time. Applications for the April 1 announcement must be received no later than March 1.
For more information on how a company can qualify as an MVP, visit www.ntea.com, or call NTEA Support Services Coordinator Luci Pfaff at 1-800-441-NTEA (6832), ext. 128, or e-mail [email protected]ntea.com (be sure to include "MVP question" in the subject line).