The National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) will be conducting a seminar for industry professionals who have marketing and/or marketing research responsibilities in their companies. The NTEA Market Research Seminar is June 26, 2007, at the Embassy Suites Hotel Chicago-O’Hare Rosemont (Rosemont, IL).
The program will include how to:
- Identify types of research and select the right research methods
- Work with company resources, federal government data and NTEA market data resources for work trucks, tractor-trailers, application markets, fleets and others
- Choose the appropriate application market segment by Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Collect, interpret and analyze data and apply it to your firm's product marketing plan
- Understand the relationship between research and market planning
Seminar attendees must bring a laptop computer with Microsoft Excel® that has the Data Analysis Pack loaded. The Data Analysis Pack is included with Excel but is often not installed. However, it can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/.
Registration (including lunch) is $250 for members; $350 for nonmembers. To register, download and return a registration form from NTEA.com with payment by June 18, 2007.
For questions regarding Seminar or Excel requirements, contact Steve Latin-Kasper, NTEA director of market data & research, at (414) 294-3408 or e-mail [email protected]