The National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) is offering an all-day event that will focus on the critical elements of market research to formulate stronger business plans. The Value of Market Research Seminar is scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 18, in Rosemont, IL.
The seminar will review different approaches to collecting, analyzing and disseminating market data, featuring Stephen Latin-Kasper, the NTEA’s Director of Market Data and Research.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Determine clear objectives for conducting your market research
- Track various data sources
- Transform market data into market intelligence
- Relate market data to market planning
- Apply NTEA's Application Market by State and Metropolitan Area Report to your company's market plan
Call 1-800-441-6832 or (248) 489-7090, or e-mail [email protected].