Through its Member Verification Program (MVP), the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) has recognized one member company and requalified 10 companies for their commitment to safety and quality standards. This brings the total number of companies who have achieved MVP status to 380.
Since 2005, NTEA’s Member Verification Program has recognized distributors, manufacturers and upfitters for implementing quality business practices and for complying with specific government safety regulations.
Criteria to meet the MVP standards can involve liability insurance, warranty programs, vehicle and employee certification, safety policies, and quality assurance.
Program standards were enhanced July 1, 2008, to include more stringent requirements.
“We congratulate these members who have demonstrated compliance to key quality standards and for building better relationships between distributors and manufacturers, and between suppliers and their customers,” said NTEA Executive Director Jim Carney. “With the recent introduction of updated criteria, we have raised the bar of the MVP program to even higher standards which should impact the quality efforts of our members and industry to an even greater extent.”
The Newest MVP for the first quarter of 2009 is: Delta-Waseca Inc of Waseca, MN.
Members who have successfully renewed their MVP status as of March 31 are: (MVPs must re-verify every three years)
- Action Fabrication & Truck Equipment Inc Clearwater, FL
- Adams (RA) Enterprises Inc McHenry, IL
- Brand FX Body Co/Gem Top Fort Worth, TX
- DewEze Mfg/Harper Industries Harper, KS
- Diversified Fabricators Inc Griffin, GA
- Drake-Scruggs Equipment Inc Springfield, IL
- Elliott Machine Works Inc Galion, OH
- Fisher Engineering Rockland, ME
- Real Power/Contour Hardening Inc Indianapolis, IN
- Robert Green Truck Div Inc Rock Hill, NY
Updated criteria for the Member Verification Program can be found at