The National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) will hold a Value of Market Research Seminar Jan. 18, 2012, in Rosemont, IL, to review different approaches to collecting, analyzing and disseminating market data.
It will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Embassy Suites Hotel O’Hare-Rosemont, and will feature Stephen Latin-Kasper, NTEA Director of Market Data and Research.
- Determine clear objectives for conducting your market research
- Learn how to track various data sources
- Transform market data into market intelligence
- Relate market data to market planning
- Apply NTEA’s Application Market by State and Metropolitan Area Report to your company’s market plan
Participation is limited to the first 12 people who register for this hands-on training course. Reference and training material will be distributed prior to the seminar. Every attendee must bring a laptop computer. Registration Fees: $275 NTEA members / $375 nonmembers.
Contact the NTEA at 1-800-441-6832 with any questions.