Twenty-one National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) member companies achieved Member Verification Program (MVP) status in the first quarter of 2006.
Since the program began in May 2005, 225 companies have qualified for MVP status. The program recognizes members who have implemented minimum business processes and have taken steps to comply with government regulations.
The newest MVPs are:
- Access Tools & Equipment (Miami FL)
- Carnegie Body Co (Cleveland OH),
- Coach & Equipment Mfg Corp (Penn Yan NY)
- Daleiden's Inc (Kalamazoo MI)
- Donovan Enterprises (Stuart FL)
- Harsco Track Technologies (Fairmont MN)
- Intercon Truck Equipment Inc (Boothwyn PA)
- J&J Truck Bodies & Trailers, Division of Somerset Welding & Steel Inc (Somerset PA)
- Jensen International (Coffeyville KS)
- Keehn Service Corp (Coatesville PA)
- MARL Technologies (Edmonton, Alberta)
- Ox Bodies Inc (Fayette AL)
- PB Loader Corp (Fresno CA)
- Rugby Mfg Co (Rugby ND)
- Sabre Equipment Inc (Coraopolis PA)
- Schmidt Engineering & Equipment Inc, Division of Wausau-Everest LP (New Berlin WI)
- Tom's House of Hydraulics (West Sacramento CA)
- Truck Engineering Ltd. LLC (Fort Wayne IN)
- Truck Equipment Inc (Des Moines IA)
- Truckers Equipment Inc (Corpus Christi TX)
- West-Mark (Ceres CA).