The Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) announces the return of three manufacturing events for 2005. The Cleveland Advanced Productivity Exposition (APEX), the Twin Cities APEX, and the Houstex APEX event will take place in Ohio, Minnesota, and Texas, respectively.
These events in 2005 are co-sponsored by SME, the Association for Manufacturing Technology, and the American Machine Tool Distributors Association:
- Houstex APEX, March 1-3, Houston TX
- Westec APEX, April 4-7, Los Angeles CA
- Twin Cities APEX, May 3-5, Minneapolis MN
- Eastec APEX, May 24-26, West Springfield MA
- Cleveland APEX, June 7-9, Cleveland OH
- Midwest Machine Tool Show, Sept 13-15, Novi MI
- Fabtech International, Nov 13-16, Chicago IL
For information on exhibiting, sponsoring, or attending the APEX events, phone the SME Resource Center at 800-733-4763 or visit www.sme.org. for details.