Karmak, Inc., announced it will host the 2009 Karmak Technology Conference and Expo on October 20-23 at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark Hotel in St. Louis, Mo. The conference will focus on leading technologies to help dealers, distributors, service shops, and leasing companies improve profit margins, strengthen infrastructure, control costs, and create new revenue channels.
Reflecting the theme "Driving Your Business Forward," the conference offers expert training sessions and hands-on demonstrations of the latest software and services from Karmak, including new options for:
* Increasing parts market share using the web
* Electronically scheduling tools, bays, technicians, customers, and trucks with fully integrated repair orders
* Increasing service sales by tracking preventive maintenance, deferred repairs, and mobile repairs
* Improving warehouse control with wireless picking
* Saving time and money by e-mailing invoices and statements to customers
"We are committed to providing solutions to opportunities our customers are facing on a daily basis," said Bill Healy, President and CEO. "This conference plays a key role in educating our customers about the solutions we can provide to keep them competitive in their market."
Attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in roundtable discussions and one-on-one help desk appointments, hear Bill Healy outline Karmak's strategic plans for positioning its customers for future success, and meet with manufacturer representatives, Karmak staff, and other industry leaders.
More information is available on Karmak's website.