Dennis Michels, President and CEO of Link Manufacturing, Ltd. of Sioux Center, Iowa was officially installed as the 2009 Chairman of the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association at its annual meeting in Orlando, Florida.
Vice Chairmen are Terry Keating, presently serving on the board of directors of HDMA member companies, and Jack Shaffer, President and COO of Bergstrom, Inc..
The 2009 HDMA Board of Directors:
- Chairman: Dennis Michels, President and CEO, Link Manufacturing, Ltd.
- 1st Vice Chairman: Terry Keating, Retired, Accuride Corporation
- 2nd Vice Chairman: Jack Shaffer, President and COO, Bergstrom, Inc.
- Immediate Past Chairman: Joe McAleese, President and CEO, Bendix CVS
- Director: Pat Cavanagh, President and CEO of Williams Controls
- Director: John Coll, Vice President of Sales, Vehicle Solutions, Eaton Corporation - Truck Components
- Director: Pedro Ferro, President, CV Undercarriage Group, Marmon HTC
- Director: Tim Myers, Vice President and General Manager, Alcoa CV Wheel
- Director: Tim Musgrave, President and CEO, Pressure Systems International
- Director: Ed Oeltjen, President, Consolidated Metco
- Director: Ron Parker, Chairman, President and CEO, MGM Brakes
- Director: Bob Phillips, President and CEO, Phillips Industries
- Director: Joe Plomin, Vice President, Trucks, ArvinMeritor CVS
- Director: Gary Smalley, President and CEO, Dayton Parts LLC
- Director: Jim Wojciehowski, Vice President and General Manager, Marketing, Sales and Service, Dana Truck Group