The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) has launched a new website, www.EquipmentFinanceAdvantage.org, to help businesses take advantage of all the benefits of equipment leasing and finance.
The Equipment Finance Advantage website is a one-stop resource with comprehensive information to help current and potential end-users of equipment financing make the best possible decisions.
Businesses will find answers to key questions, such as:
- What are the benefits of equipment leasing and finance?
- Which type of financing option is right for my business?
- What do I need to know before entering an equipment financing agreement?
- How can I find an equipment financing company that best fits the needs of my business?
Highlights from the site’s user-friendly content include:
- Top 10 Questions to Ask: Learn specifically the information you should have before entering an equipment financing agreement
- Equipment Finance 101: Review the types of financing, a lease vs. loan comparison, a glossary of terms and more.
- Success Stories: See real-world examples of companies using equipment finance for strategic advantage.
- Find a Provider: Connect with a member of the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association who can help your company lease or finance equipment. ELFA members adhere to high standards and fair business practices.
In addition, a series of short videos feature experts sharing insights on a range of topics, from maximizing cash flow to staying ahead of the curve to end-of-lease factors to consider.
“Equipment leasing and financing play a significant role in helping all types and sizes of businesses acquire the equipment they need, in all types of business conditions,” said ELFA President and CEO William G. Sutton, CAE. “As a $628 billion industry, the equipment leasing and finance sector not only contributes to businesses’ success, but to U.S. economic growth, manufacturing and jobs. We are excited to offer the new Equipment Finance Advantage website to help equip business for success.”