Tim Myers, president of Alcoa Wheel & Transportation Products, has been elected chairman of the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA) Board of Directors for 2015.
He has served on the HDMA board since 2005 and has been a member of its executive committee since 2009. He plays an active role in the HDMA board’s strategic planning group and has been a strong participant in the association’s affairs.
HDMA Board Officers:
· Chairman – Tim Myers, president, Alcoa Commercial Vehicle Wheels
· Vice Chair – Tim Musgrave, president and CEO, Pressure Systems International
· 2nd Vice Chair – Gary Gerstenslager, president and CEO, Hendrickson International
· Immediate Past Chairman - Patrick Cavanagh, president and CEO of Enovation Controls
New HDMA Board Members:
· Richard Dauch, president and CEO, Accuride Corporation
· Kevin Hawkesworth, president & CEO, Shaw Development
Returning Board Members:
· Pedro Ferro, president & CEO Fras-le North America
· Randy Gardiner, president & CEO, Red Dot Corporation
· Timothy Kraus, president and COO, HDMA
· Steve Handschuh, president and CEO, MEMA
· Dennis Michels, president and CEO, Link Manufacturing, Ltd
· Ronald I. Parker, chairman, president and CEO of Indianhead Industries
· Joseph A. Plomin, president, International, Europe and Asia Pacific, Meritor, LLC
· Jack Schaffer, president & CEO, Bergstrom, Inc.
· Gary Smalley, president and CEO, Dayton Parts LLC
· Harry (Butch) Sumpter, president and CEO, Phillips and Temro Industries