PACCAR Leasing Company has expanded its franchise network across North America with eight new locations ranging from Florida to Oregon.
The expansion is concentrated in the South and Midwest as the demand for the full-service leasing and short-term rentals are increasing in those regions. A new franchise location has opened in western Oregon and another in Idaho as well. All of the new locations are branches of established PacLease Franchises, expanding their reach within their respective states.
“Demand for full-service leasing is growing, and PACCAR dealers are interested in expanding into different markets across the United States,” said PACCAR Leasing President Neil Vonnahme. “These franchises are able to provide new and existing customers with customized solutions to meet their business demands.”
PacLease continues to offer optimum full-service leasing products with the Kenworth and Peterbilt brands, giving customers the ability to spec the right vehicle for their business. These new locations are welcomed into the PacLease network of franchises to encourage the growth of leasing options in these regions.
PacLease franchises have opened new locations at:
• Jackson Group PacLease, 812 West Laurel St., Caldwell, Idaho 83605.
• JX PacLease – Sussex, N63 W2307 Highway 74, Sussex, Wis. 53089.
• Peterbilt PacLease South Florida, 2441 South State Road 7 Highway 441, Fort Lauderdale, Fla. 33317.
• Peterbilt PacLease South Florida, 5313 State Road 82/Martin Luther King Boulevard, Fort Myers, Fla. 33905.
• Peterbilt PacLease South Florida, 5750 Orange Avenue, Fort Pierce, Fla. 34947.
• Southland PacLease, 441 South Goodman Road, Lake Charles, La. 70615.
• Rush Truck Leasing, Inc., 3001 IH 69 Access Road, Robstown, Texas 78380.
• Whiteford Kenworth PacLease, 3301 Magnum Drive, Elkhart, Ind. 46516.
• DSU Peterbilt PacLease, 16791 SE 120th Avenue, Clackamas, Ore. 97015.