The National Truck Equipment Association’s Executive Leadership Summit, scheduled Oct. 14–15 at the JW Marriott in Las Vegas, offers high-level perspective on global economic influences, current political realities and topical industry issues.
The Executive Leadership Summit features an exciting slate of sessions presented by nationally renowned experts. Focused presentations will offer a look into what’s next for the work truck industry — including potential increases in truck efficiency, the expanded use of information integration in commercial vehicles and changes in market development factors.
Conference sessions, which are targeted to business owners, senior leadership and managers in the work truck industry, will address:
- Anticipated developments in truck technologies and strategies for integration
- Truck sales trends and projections
- Risks and opportunities in today’s emerging global landscape
- Potential effects of upcoming fuel efficiency regulations
- Leadership, management and hiring strategies
- Political developments and predictions
Register for the Executive Leadership Summit on or before Sept. 26, 2014 to take advantage of advance registration prices ($399 for NTEA members and $599 for nonmembers). After Sept. 26, registration costs increase to $499 for NTEA members and $699 for nonmembers.
For more information on this event, including details on the full slate of speakers and sessions, or to register, visit www.ntea.com/executivesummit or call 1-800-441-6832.