Matching the media to fit your needs.
In addition to traditional print advertising, Trailer/Body Builders offers a variety of ways to reach your market. Many different advertising options are available:
The Trailer/Body Builders web site, trailer-bodybuilders.com, offers your company a great way to brand your products or services, build awareness of your company’s web site and drive traffic to it. Over 40,000 monthly users from the truck/trailer manufacturing industry consult trailer-bodybuilders.com for the most current and up-to-date business information. News, regulations, magazine article archives, subscription information, interaction with our editors, and the most comprehensive industry equipment guides are at their fingertips. Many different advertising options are available.
Classified ads and the internet offer the perfect match—timely delivery and immediate response! Post your classified ads on “Trailer/Body Builders’ Marketplace.” Contact your sales representative for details.
ASK THE EXPERTS:
- Brand your company online as an expert in the marketplace
- Ownership of your chosen category/categories for three months.
- Guaranteed exclusive promotion within your Category page and List of Experts page
- Additional promotion to maximize exposure on the Home Page, Article pages, and in E-Newsletters, Search Results, and our Print Publication subject to availability.
- Cost-effective method of reaching 10,000 subscribers each week.
- Each subscriber requested to receive the newsletter
- Drive traffic to your Web site
- Specifically written for the readers of Trailer/Body Builders
Our new weekly electronic newsletter, Market Watch, directly reaches subscribers who have chosen to receive the newsletter in their e-mail boxes. We have received great feedback about the newsletter from subscribers, who tell us that they often forward copies to other people in their companies or to other contacts in the industry. The newsletter is specifically designed for subscribers involved in the manufacture and distribution of truck and trailer bodies. Both text and banner ad sponsorship opportunities are available for a modest cost with linking URLs to drive potential customers to your web site.
- Live Web cast on a particular subject. Archived for 3 months.
- Exclusive sponsorship on all promotions including 2 banners on landing page and proactive reminder campaigns to ensure high turnout.
- 3 Custom exit survey questions
- Optional polling questions during the event
- Sponsor has participant on speaker panel
- "Coverage" of the webinar (at editor's discretion)
- Moderated by Trailer/Body Builders editor
ONLINE GUIDES & DIRECTORIES
Annual Buyer’s Guide— This is the only BUYER’S GUIDE published for the Original Equipment Manufacturers, truck equipment distributors and trailer dealers. It is a complete directory of materials, components, supplies, and services for the truck trailer/body manufacturers and truck equipment distributor industry. It contains nearly 1,000 product categories and more than 7,552 company listings. Last year, the Buyer’s Guide generated more than 12,000 inquiries from the reader service cards alone. Subscribers use this Buyer’s Guide throughout the year when looking for equipment, products and suppliers—or for NEW SOURCES.
Make it easy for customers to find you with ENHANCED Buyer’s Guide listings! These enhancements are offered year round. Check with your Trailer/Body Builders’ sales representative to learn more about the special advertising packages available to make your company stand out from the rest.
Snow & Ice Control Directory— A complete guide to truck compatibility - which truck models can be equipped with which snowplows—organized by manufacturer and model.
Trailer Output— Our single most-requested feature is our annual report on the performance of the top 30 trailer manufacturers. This feature reports how many trailers the leading manufacturers produced in the previous year, and what the trailer manufacturers see for the future. The online version includes an archive of the 5 past reports for comparison purposes.
Trailer/Body Builders magazine • trailer-bodybuilders.com
800-880-0368 • 713-523-8124 • FAX 713-523-8384
PO Box 66010 Houston TX 77266