Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR), has announced that Gale Wickersham of Wick’s Truck & Trailers in Omaha, Neb., and Mike Drovdahl from Southwest Trailer Service based in Portland, Ore., are the grand prize winners of the company’s recent “Run with the Bull” aftermarket incentive contest.
The program — developed to help authorized channel and end-user customers increase their local presence in the aftermarket — rewarded customers who insisted on the company's product brands: Meritor, Euclid, Mascot, Meritor WABCO. The grand prize is a trip for two in July 2012 to Pamplona, Spain, to witness the annual running of the bulls.
“We know our customers are running hard to satisfy their clients and to keep up with the hectic demand of maximizing vehicles’ on-road performance,” said Terry Livingston, general manager, Meritor Aftermarket. “We understand that our customers have a choice in selecting quality aftermarket parts for trucks, trailers and specialty vehicles. This customized incentive program fit perfectly with their desire to buy the best and to qualify for several high-caliber prizes.”
Additionally, several monthly lodge trip winners included:
- Trevor Deacon, parts manager, Pineridge Trailer, Kamloops, B.C.
- Alan Bouska, sales, Houston DriveTrain Service, Houston
- John Sadler, owner, Sadler Powertrain, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Peter Sullivan, manager, Quinte Truck & Trailer, Belleville, Ontario
- Martin Koehler, parts delivery, Kenworth, Dearborn, Mich.
- Jesse Dimmel, purchasing, Pioneer Construction, Sudbury, Ontario
- James Mack, mechanic, DF Tomasini, Sussex, Wis.
- Jerry Meece, mechanic, D. Fudge Contract Cutting, Longview, Wash.